Pure water is becoming a significant threat to conquer. Having or consuming impure water only leads to diseases and problems which has disastrous impacts. These impacts are so hazardous that they can lead to death also. Since everything can be fixed somehow, this problem of impurity also has a solution. Having installed RO is the leading solution. They play a vital role in helping people to get the access of fresh and pure water. They are easy to be installed at your home premises, at your offices or for any commercial places.
Now, when it comes to buying these water purifiers, one might get confused or demented as the market is loaded with the immense variety of water purifiers. There is an enormous range of water purifiers but to choose the best, is a task itself. Not only are there quantity but also different technologies of water purifiers which are best suited to be installed at your home. New technologies have been added to a standard water purifier such as Reverse Osmosis, or the UV or UltraViolet or even the UF or the Ultra Filtration.
Reverse Osmosis water purifiers
Reverse Osmosis or RO is an intelligent technology which is used to remove a large section of contaminants which are present in the water by pushing the water under pressure through a semipermeable membrane of the water purifier.
How does Reverse Osmosis work?
Well, the working of reverse osmosis is quite easy to understand. Reverse osmosis works by taking the help of a high-pressure pump to increase the pressure on the salt side of the Reverse Osmosis. It also forces the water across the semipermeable membrane, leaving almost all (around 95% to 99%) of dissolved salts behind in the reject stream or the waste stream
The amount of pressure of water which is required depends on the salt concentration of the feed water. The more concentrated the feed water, the more force is needed to overcome the osmotic pressure of the water.
Reverse Osmosis is also quite effective in treating the brackish, surface, and groundwater for both large and small flows applications works everywhere. Some examples of industries that use its water which works amazingly include the pharmaceutical sectors, boiler feed water, food and beverage, metal finishing and semiconductor manufacturing and the list goes a long way down the road
Ultra Violet (UV) water purifiers
Ultraviolet water purification is the most effective and the most desired method for disinfecting bacteria from the water. Ultraviolet (UV) rays penetrate the harmful pathogens from your water source and destroy the illness-causing microorganisms by attacking their genetic core (DNA) which is quite amazing. This is extremely efficient in eliminating their ability to reproduce and spread more infections.
Few Ultraviolet Purification Advantages
- They are chemical-free, which states that UV purification does not use any chemicals like chlorine or leave any harmful by-products for purifying water.
- They are taste & odor-free, which means that the UV does not add any chemical taste or smell to the water to get the feeling.
- This purifier is hugely useful as it is regarded as one of the most effective ways to kill disease-causing microbes by destroying 99.99%.
Ultra-Filtration (UF) Water purifiers
UF or the ultra-filtration membrane or a water purifier is a similar membrane to RO membranes, but it has much bigger pores which cannot remove dissolved salts from water. The most significant advantage of UF water purifiers is that it will work without electricity. Sounds amazing, right?
UF or Ultra Filtration water purifier is the ideal water purifier for tap water in big cities as well as the urban areas, where you can be sure that you will always get good tap water without chemical contamination in the water. This is because a UF water purifier is capable of removing from water even the smallest of germs, viruses, but it contains a slight disadvantage that it cannot take out dissolved solids from water.
Advantages of UF Water Purifier
- Works without electricity as it only requires just normal pipe water pressure.
- Even if the UV water purifier kills the germs in the water, their bodies remain in the water but in the case of UF water purifier all bacteria and viruses quite physically aloof from the water and flushed intent on the drain once the UF water apparatus is flush cleansed on-line.
- UF water purifiers can purify even cloudy turbid muddy water and can clean all the dirt and germs by physically removing it from the sea.
- In the case of boiled water, the dirt, boiled germs, and their eggs remain in the water, while in the UF water purifiers they dig out all trash, bacteria and their eggs.
As you can see, all the water purifier serves a different purpose. But they have a single aim in mind which is to provide you with purified water. And, to keep you and your loved ones safe from all the impurities caused by the sea. Having chosen the best and suitable water purifier for your home now might have been easy as soon as you get to know about all the different technologies and water purifiers best suited for apartments. Contact the RO care if you face any issues and stay happy and safe and secure.