Fortnite item shop is on today. Epic declared today that the 14 Days of Summer Fortnite Event will begin tomorrow and will be like the 14 Days of Fortnite Event that occurred in December where new LTMs (Limited Time Modes) will be presented and pivoted day by day. New difficulties and prizes will likewise be discharged each day for the occasion.
Epic has additionally affirmed there will be new skins in the fortnite Item Shop once a day and the spilled stacking screen demonstrates which nine skins will be included in the Shop sometime during the occasion.
Fortnite item shop Overview
Epic games expressed another weapon would be unvaulted every day of the occasion, which will keep going for 24 hours. The weapon unvaulted on day 1 was the Light Machine Gun, and the quad launcher was unvaulted today. Players were finding the stifled SMG and extraordinary and uncommon renditions of the Pump Shotgun in the game on day 1, prompting many recommending Epic unintentionally unvaulted more than one weapon. Nonetheless, Epic later discharged the fix notes for the v9.30 substance update #1, which incorporated the unvaulting on the siphon shotgun, shockwave explosives, and the quieted SMG.
New Fortnite Skins! Believe it or not, Epic will discharge new skins all through the occasion to keep the thing fortnite item shop intriguing for every one of the 14 days of the Fortnite occurrence. On account of data miners we know nine of the 14 skins that will be accessible, these nine having released a week ago during the latest update to the game. That implies we have five new skins that are so far unsubstantiated. Fortnite Insider guarantees that these skins were likely encoded by Epic to keep them a mystery until they’re discharged in the Fortnite Item shop.
There’s considerably more still to come, with new difficulties and rewards likewise on offer. You can find out about those further down, yet on the off chance that you’re only keen on the skins, at that point continue looking over you can investigate the nine skins we think about.
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Challenges and Rewards
- Dance at various shoreline parties – Reward: Deep End Emote
- Bounce a large volleyball in various matches – Reward: Soak It Up Loading Screen.
- Eliminations with day by day unvaulted weapon or a drum gun – Reward: Water Balloon Toy
- Thank the Bus Driver and completion top 20 in various matches – Reward: Peely Smoothie Emoji
- Pop gathering inflatable designs – Reward: Peely Sun Spray
- Search unicorn floaties at swimming openings – Reward: Neon Tropics Wrap
- Hit a player with a water swell in various matches – Reward: Summertime Splashdown Loading Screen
- Bounce off a large shoreline umbrella in many matches – Reward: ???
- Score trap focuses with a Drift board with Neon Tropics connected to it – Reward: Fishstick Surfing Spray (?)
- Launch firecrackers found along the waterway bank – Reward: Low ‘N Slow Pickaxe
- Get a score of at least ten on a Carnival Clown Board – Reward: Beachballs Contrail.
- Visit a monster shoreline umbrella and a gigantic elastic ducky in a single match – Reward: Quack Pack Back Bling.
- Search the shrouded ocean shell in the shoreline themed stacking screen – Reward: Sparkles Music.
- Destroy flame broils with the Low n’ Slow Harvesting Tool – Reward: Barbecue Banner Icon.
Last Words fortnite item shop
In the Fortnite Item shop preceding the 14 days of summer occasion starting, Epic discharged the Summer Drift skin, Driftstream lightweight flyer, Kitsune wrap, and double edge pickaxe. The Hang Loose act out was additionally accessible available to be purchased. Yesterday’s Fortnite Item shop incorporated a pristine act out, Sizzlin’, and another wrap, hyper melon. Two new LTM’s were turned in on day 1, the Splashdown and Tag! LTM’s. The present new LTM used with consideration. Alongside the difficulties and prizes, LTMs, and the unvaulting on weapons, Epic expressed that in any event one unique restorative would be added to the Fortnite Item Shop.